For Sale—Currently Operating Restaurant & Real Estate
- 4,000± square foot structure in a highly visible, high traffic location on a state highway in the greater Nashua area.
- Population within three miles is 50,000; within five miles is 116,486.
- 125+ seats & full liquor license
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1.790± acres of land- potential to expand operations.
- Natural gas, and municipal water & sewer service the property.
- Ample parking
- Current owner/operator is selling for personal reasons.
Offering Price: $700,000
Detailed information will be provided to qualified buyers upon execution of a Non-disclosure agreement
Utilities: Electric use is metered directly to the tenant.
Parking: The owners of 889 Elm Street have reserved a number of parking spaces in the city owned Victory Parking Garage on Amherst Street. There is a charge for these spaces which is payable directly to the city parking authority.
Please note: While this information has been obtained from sources that we deem to be accurate, no representation is made as to its accuracy. This space is subject to change of price, prior lease, or removal from market without notice.