350 Amherst Street- Nashua, NH —PROPOSED RETAIL DEVELOPMENT
PROPOSED RETAIL DEVELOPMENT
350 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063
15,400± Square Feet
- Located in the active commercial corridor of Route 101A with easy access to Exits 7 and 8 of the Everett Turnpike (Route 3). 1.5+ acre development site – at the signalized intersection of Amherst Street (Route 101A) and Airport Road. Frontage and curb cuts on Amherst Street (270+/- foot frontage) as well as on Airport Road. The owner controls additional contiguous land that could be incorporated.
- Across from the Somerset Plaza with numerous restaurants/hotels/ and other amenities within ¼ mile.
- Current plans call for the demolition of existing buildings and construction of a 15,400± square foot “strip” shopping center building. Owner is willing to consider modifying the plan to suit a particular tenant’s requirements.
- Civil Engineering is currently being completed. Estimated delivery date is second quarter of 2024.
- Developed by the Law Family
Please note: While this information has been obtained from sources that we deem to be accurate, no representation is made as to its accuracy. This space is subject to change of price, prior lease, or removal from market without notice.